Friday, June 27, 2008

Nap Time


All four of us had to wake up at 5 AM this morning in order to make it to dentist appointments starting at 8 AM. Although Lee gets up at this time everyday, the boys and I do not. So, the boys and I indulged in a three hour nap today to catch up on our sleep. (I know that we are spoiled.)

Since Caleb will be 3 in six months, we scheduled his first dentist appointment. It will be on January 15th and Lee and I will have ours the day before. That way, Caleb can watch the dental hygienist work on us and learn about his visit. I think that Lee and I will have to do a lot of practice with Caleb before the visit. He was offered a ride in the neat chair, and he did not want to go near it. I have no doubts that he will be terrified. They hygienist gave him a new toothbrush today which he loved. He carried it home with him and brushed his teeth as soon as he got home. The hygienist told me that 6 months is a long time, so hopefully she is right and we will have a smooth visit in January.

No comments: