Saturday, June 7, 2008

Worn Out!



Alexis, an EI (early interventionist) came yesterday to work with the boys. She will come once a week and work with Caleb on speech and Graysen on motor skills. Caleb had a blast and did very well. Graysen was not as happy or accommodating. He did not enjoy having to do exercises and work for an entire hour. Afterwards, I put him in his swing and he passed out.

Since our internet still does not work during the day, I am having to blog in the mornings. I can't wait until Thursday when we get DSL installed!

1 comment:

Kara Jess and Charlie said...

I think that it's great the boys are getting some extra attention towards their development, and you're probably getting a lot of good information and questions answered as well. I'm so thankful for the help I get with charlie. I'm sure both the boys will do great!