Saturday, November 22, 2008

Breakfast with Santa





This morning, Lisa, Emily, Caleb, and I went to eat breakfast with Santa. I did not get any pictures of Santa because neither Caleb nor Emily wanted anything to do with him. However, both kids enjoyed eating reindeer pancakes. After breakfast, the kids went to the "Elves' Closet" where they could shop for Christmast presents by themselves without parents. Lisa and I spied through the door to watch them. Everything was $1.00. Caleb picked out a present for Papa and Daddy. When we got home, I helped Caleb wrap his presents. He did most of the wrapping by himself and is proud of his gifts. It was really cute to see. It was a fun morning. Originally, I told Lee that I disagreed with there being a Christmas event before Thanksgiving. Lee looked at me, then looked around the apartment, and told me that he didn't think I objected like I said I did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lee. Did you forget you have alredy decorated for Christmas? But, that's OK. I love you just as much. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with Lee's family. With kisses to my adorable great grandsons - Grandma

Anonymous said...

Please show decorations. There is a house by me that I think Laura decorated. The ENTIRE yard has blow ups and lights. AHHHH!