Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Long Day


Yesterday was a long day for me and the boys. We left the house at 9:15 AM and didn't return until 3:30 PM. Both boys were angels during the time out.
The morning started with Graysen's 9 month well visit. He is doing absolutely great! The doctor does not have any concerns for him. He weighed 19 lb 5 oz.
After the doctor, we went to Target and did a little Christmas shopping and ate lunch. (Right now, my favorite meal is a pretzel from Target's food court. I love them!) Then, we ended the day by voting. We waited 2 hours to vote, for which I felt lucky. (Lee waited over 3 hours.) Caleb was excited to watch the process and was fascinated by the voting boxes. He must have known voting is important because he clapped as we left the polling place. (Or he was clapping because our long wait in line was over.) He got an "I Voted" sticker, and kept saying "vote, vote, vote..."
So, that was our day. I feel very lucky to have two great boys who are a joy to spend each day with.

No comments: