Friday, November 14, 2008

Sharing a Closet

I had a feeling that Caleb and Grasyen are roughly the same size now. (Caleb will not grow. At last year's well visit he was in the 5th percentile. I am pretty sure that he hasn't grown this past year, so I am going to have to explain to the pediatrician next month why Caleb is off the charts low on size. I am pretty sure that the answer is he wont eat.) I put Graysen in his 9 month size Gator suit, and Caleb in the 12 month size Gator suit. Amazingly, the suit fit Caleb fine. Lee is not happy about their outfits today, but I think they look pretty cute. Caleb loves to match things. He is thrilled that he and Graysen match today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, tomorrow dress them in TN outfits. Don't leave Lee out. Give them some nerd glasses, an abacus (sp?), protractor and 4 quad paper.

Kara Jess and Charlie said...

Charlie is little too. Only about 26 pounds and 36 inches. He doesn't eat much either.

Erik and Amanda said...

Amanda and I can't really relate to an undersized child. SG has been quite the abnormally large child. I like the term abnormally large, but Amanda get's mad when I use it. She's topping the scales between 20 to 21 lbs @ 7 months.

Also, do the parents have matching florida gator windbreaker suits?

Unknown said...

No Erik, the parents do not have matching florida gator windbreaker suits....

And I just want to say that seeing my children like this was very traumatic for me, and I don't think it's very nice of you to make light of the situation.

Kevin said...

Erica and I have matching windbreaker suits. Only on Fridays, though.

Anonymous said...

Laura and Lee: Don't worry about Calib and how fast he is growing. My son, Eddie, did not start growing until he was in jr. HS. Then he shot up about 2" a month. I could hardly keep up with it. I would buy him a pair of pants and shoes at least every other month. He is now almost 6ft tall. Some children just grow at their own pace. Love you- Grandma