Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Out of Control Animals



Caleb and Graysen's stuffed animals were out of control when the boys and I arrived home from a lunch date today. They were all playing with Caleb's Geotrax and having a blast. Newton was the only one misbehaving. He was trying to eliminate Duke by tying him to the railroad track. When I told Lee about Newton's antics, he said, "That Newton always did have a crazy look in his eye.. I'm not surprised he's a sociopath."
As clarification, Lee came home during lunch today while the boys and I were out. He set up the scene for the boys and I to find when we returned home.

4 comments:

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin said...

weird.

Erik and Amanda said...

Lee--
This is something your dad would do. Too funny!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Thank God for the last sentence. I started to think everyone needed evaluation!