Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Chirstmas Buddy


Caleb helped me put up all of our Christmas decorations this evening. He loves Christmas and holidays as much as I do. He was very excited about the tree and my Christmas village. He likes to use his fingers to "walk" like people in the village, and he loves that my Christmas village has a train. This year's addition to the village was the "Meyer's Bakery." I tried to capture the sign on the video, but I do not think that it showed.

We are ready for Christmas. I finished all of my Christmas shopping this week, and Caleb and I can enjoy all of the Christmas activities during the next month.

Well, it is time for me to go read Caleb his bedtime book. Caleb selected "Elmo's Night Before Christmas" and he is holding his Eyore/Tigger/Pooh Christmas pillow waiting for me.

NOTE: The video is boring at first, but Caleb livens up after the first section.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

For a bunch of engineers that is the saddest train I've ever seen. It even fails to impress Caleb, who can only describe it as, "That way" and "That way". Lee, please assist in getting the boy a real train.

Charles Meyer said...

Obviously Kevin hasn't been at your house lately as he would definitely know that Caleb DOES have a real train. The GeoTrax invasion.......Looks like Christmas is definitely being enjoyed at the Slusher's.....Love, Mom