Thursday, May 14, 2009

Beach Day and Date Night


We spent this morning at the beach with the boys. Caleb picked up right were he left off at our last beach trip--scared of the sand and of being dirty. He freaked out for about thirty minutes. We were able to calm him down by cleaning him up and putting him on a beach towel. After a while, he warmed up to playing in the sand... but only from the safety of the beach towel. Lee said that we need to get him a t-shirt that says "I hate the beach" on the front and "I love the beach" on the back.

Graysen LOVED the sand! He was right at home playing in it and crawling everywhere. He thought it was great.

This evening Lee and I went on a date while Auntie and Kevin watched the boys. Lee and I did some shopping and had a wonderful dinner at the Outer Banks Brewing Company. Auntie and Kevin had a lot of fun with the boys. I know that there was A LOT of intense jumping on the bed while we were gone. (I am not going to be happy when Caleb starts jumping on his bed at home.)

No comments: