Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spa Day

Every couple on the date (including Laura/Erica and Lee/Kevin) have a scheduled "date day." Yesterday my sister and I had our date. We spent the day at Spa Koru while Lee and Kevin watched the boys. The four boys played wild all day. They got some amazing video of Caleb running and doing somersaults. Lee will have to upload it if he gets time.

The salon was great. Erica, the stylist, and I were the only people in there. It was nice to have the entire place to ourselves. Erica got a mani and I had highlights and a cut. I loved the cut, but I really didn't like how the highlights turned out. So... I asked the stylist to redo them. I am not sure that she was happy about this, but she was very nice and didn't say anything. Also, Erica always knows how to relieve tension by bringing up some vitamin talk. (Amanda, the stylist, didn't seem enthused about Erica's vitamin talk.)

In the end, I love the highlights and the cut is great. It was nice to spend an entire day with my sis.

Laura's "Before" picture.
Erica's "Before" picture.
Erica picking out nailpolish.
Highlight treatment #1.
Erica getting hungry.
Laura's "After" picture (#1).
Erica and Amanda.
Erica's "After" picture.
Highlight Treatment #2.
Laura's "Final After" picture.
Graysen passed out in the floor after a big day of playing. (He never passes out in the floor!!!)

No comments: