Friday, May 15, 2009

Last Day

Today was our last day in the Outer Banks. We leave for home in the morning. We started the day with breakfast, some fort building, and then headed up to Nags Head for lunch. The boys went on their "designated activity." (I do not want to use the date word. They would not be happy with me.) They went to see the Star Trek movie while Erica and I kept the boys. Right now, Kevin and Lee are in the process of cooking a "Seafood Sampler" dinner of grilled fresh shrimp, scallops, crab legs, and tuna while Erica and I hang out.

We have had a great vacation and loved being in the Outer Banks.

Kevin at breakfast doing the "bird walk."
The fort. Kevin was the chief engineer on the project. The password to enter the fort was "trucks."
Kevin and Lee cooking dinner. They are trying to figure out how to grill four different items at once.
Lee consulting the "Grill Guide" ap on his I-Pod Touch.
As a note, I have been informed that there are several typos in my blog, most likely due to the fact that I blog while having a glass of wine. Please excuse any errors.

1 comment:

mrsolley said...

I'm loving the vacation blog! The trip went by fast, but time seemed to doubled within the past two years. Monday then Wednesday, then Friday, then MONDAY again! Have a safe trip home!