Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Graysen, walk!


Caleb knows that we are trying to teach Graysen to walk. He likes to work with him. The first time caught me by surprise. My sister and I were hanging out at the beach house, and all of a sudden we heard Caleb say, "Graysen, walk." Caleb was making Graysen practice walking. He made him do about five sets of ten steps before I stopped him. I was worried that he would wear out his brother. I was able to catch a little bit of Caleb teaching Graysen to walk on video last night.

4 comments:

mrsolley said...

YEAH! Having a big brother really fastforward everything. POTTY TRAIN THEM TOGETHER! I would do everything together!

Yes, I'm having a hard time with potty training is that in every comment I make? HMM!

Anonymous said...

Watch out, he'll be walking by himself soon! Congrats on this milestone.
-Stephanie S.

dolores meyer said...

Laura: Stephanie S. comment is righr. Watch out he will be walking by himself real soon and you know what that means. You better put on your running shoes. It was so good talking to you. Love you - Grandma

Lisa said...

Caleb is a great big brother! Watch out, he will be running by himself in no time.