Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lee's Adventure

It looks like Lee has a bit of an "adventure" ahead of him. Right now, he is booked on a seat out of Rome to the U.S. on Thursday. The travel agency was able to book the flight for him, but it is his job to make it to Rome in time for the flight.

Tomorrow's plan is to rent a car, drive to London, catch a train to Paris, and stay in Paris Monday night. That is the first leg of the journey. He'll figure out the next step tomorrow night.

We miss you!!!

On to my daily update for Lee... The main project for today was to seed the grass area between the two houses. I ran into a frog doing this and, after an initial panic, continued calmly with the job. The next step is to seed the "dustbowl."
P.S. I know that I am putting more pictures of grass than our boys, but they haven't been very photogenic lately. I will try to get some pictures of them tomorrow.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Lee,
I would have LOVED to have seen Laura scaring the frog to death!! I am sure it would have been a sight to see. Wow! What a journey you are taking to get home. Wishing you a safe trip home.
lisa