Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stranded in Manchester?!

It looks like Lee's travel plans may change. His original itinerary called for him to fly out of Manchester tomorrow to spend time at facilities in Belgium. However, that is looking doubtful since UK airspace is closed. I (nor he) do not have any idea what his plans are for tomorrow. He is supposed to fly home on Tuesday from Ghent, Belgium. I am curious to see if he makes it home on Tuesday. That is still several days away so a lot can change before then.

The boys and I miss him, but are doing well. We have a standard routine down and are enjoying lots of time outside.

On to the daily recap... (I know that these recaps may seem boring. They are mainly so that Lee can see pictures of the boys and our activities while he is gone.)

I took a break from yard work to go on a walk with Lisa at King's Mountain. I am not sure that pushing 75 pounds up and down hills is a break, but I enjoyed the walk and catching up with Lisa.
After the "hike," we went to dinner with Alisha, Katelin, and Abigail at Denny's. Graysen is in love with Abi. I have never seen anything like it. He talks about her every day and loves seeing her. I decided to style his hair for his big date. Caleb wanted his styled too after he saw how awesome Graysen looked!
Caleb checking out his new hairdo in the mirror.
BTW, contrary to what you may think based on the new blog background, I am not obsessed with grass. Apparently, Lee has been messing with the template from England.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Barbie cars. Florida jerseys. Now styled hair. I go away for a week and you've turned them into Orlando boys. Have they started a boy band yet?